German experts to assist Ukraine's reforms of road infrastructure
The team of German professionals to work in Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure on a permanent basis
Experts from Germany to assist Ukraine in reforming the road infrastructure, as stated by Ukrainian Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Andriy Pyvovarskyi during the briefing at an economic forum in Berlin.
"From next week a German experts to work in the Ukrainian Ministry of Transport on a permanent basis. These experts were were engaged in road infrastructure reforms in Germany and they have extensive experience in the management of rail," said the Minister. "We will receive assistance not only in the form of technical assistance, but we are moving to a new level of cooperation. Few experts will work on an ongoing basis, they will elaborate the ways to reform the road infrastructure and railway sector of Ukraine," he added.
According to Pyvovarskyi, there was a discussion of the problems and needs of the infrastructure in Ukraine. It embraced the need for funding of ports, locomotives, cars, roads and other facilities. "The new possibilities for business appear, - highlighted Pyvovarskyi. - State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure Rainer Bomba announced that his ministry and Ukrainian side are moving to another stage of cooperation".
Recalling, Ukraine has signed the protocol to obtain $560 mln from the World Bank for construction of roads.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas