Gap between skeptics and supporters of Ukraine-EU association in referendum reduced by 10%
Skeptics are mainly in the mass media
The gap between skeptics and supporters of the association between Ukraine and the European Union in the referendum in the Netherlands reduced by 10%, informed Oleksandr Snidalov during presentation of a communications project supporting Ukrainian referendum in the Netherlands, reports “Interfax-Ukraina”.
“According to the latest data, the gap between skeptics and supporters of Ukraine in the referendum, considerably reduced, by around 10%, - Snidalov said.
According to Snidalov, referendum turnout is expected at the level of 40%.
A number of campaigns supporting Ukraine is going to take place in the Netherlands.
Skeptics in the mass media, Snidalov says, are writing critical articles about Ukraine and the EU.
“The skeptics are quite active in the mass media. Even more active than our supporters.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars