France will not stop issuing visas to Ukrainians
The situation in Paris will not affect the issuance of visas to citizens of Ukraine, as declared by the Embassy of the French Republic in Ukraine
France will continue to issue travel visas to the citizens of Ukraine, despite the strengthening of border controls due to the terrorist attacks in Paris.
This was stated by the Ambassador of France in Ukraine Isabelle Dumont at a press conference in Kiev, reports Evropeyska Pravda.
"We will issue visas. We had a meeting with the Security Service of Ukraine. People can go to France, but they must take into account the strengthening of border controls," - said Dumont.
Moreover, the ambassador added that travelers should arrive at the airport a few hours prior, as the checks will be more thorough and will take more time.
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case