Foreign Ministers of Germany and France encourage Ukrainian authorities to implement reforms
The Ministers emphasized that entire international community is watching Ukraine’s struggle
France, Germany, the European Union and other international partners are ready to support Ukraine on the way to modernization of the state, society and economy. The condition is readiness of Ukrainian authorities to implement these changes, stated Foreign Ministers of Germany and France Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Jean-Marc Ayrault in an interview to Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, informs Deutsche Welle.
“In exchange for our solidarity and support we expect from Ukrainian authorities readiness to implement reforms in Ukraine. In this sense Ukraine has made a pact for the future with the international community”, - the Ministers claim.
According to the Ministers, huge political and historical responsibility is placed on Ukrainian authorities. Steinmeier and Ayrault claim that Ukraine must become “a responsible and reliable member of the European family” and now everything depends on Ukrainian authorities.
The Ministers pointed out that the entire international community is watch Ukraine’s political struggle: “Whoever is making a statement in Ukrainian Parliament or in Ukraine overall, should know that he is talking in front of European community”, - the Ministers state.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars