Foreign Minister of Lithuania to visit Mariupol in ATO area
“I hope to visit Mariupol, I want to be in the epicenter to communicate with people”, - Linkevicius
Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs intends to visit Mariupol, the Minister informed in an interview to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
“I hope to visit Mariupol, I want to be in the epicenter to communicate with people”, - Linkevicius stated.
It was reported that tomorrow Speaker of Ukrainian Parliament Volodymyr Groysman will hold a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuanian Linas Linkevicius.
Linkevicius informed that they will discuss “the state of affairs in Ukraine, the need to put in a lot of effort to implement reforms vital for Ukraine, as well as economic and diplomatic aid for Ukraine”.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars