Flights Kyiv-Brussels cancelled again
All other races in Kyiv Boryspil are flying as planned
Flight Kyiv-Boryspil PS 145 from Kyiv Boryspil airport was cancelled due to tragic events in Brussels. The flight Brussels-Kyiv PS 146 was also cancelled, informed press service of International airport Boryspil on Facebook.
“Attention! Due to the events in Brussels airport, flights Kyiv-Brussels PS 145 (SN4016, TP8216) at 10:55 and Brussels-Kyiv PS 146 (SN4015, TP8217) at 17:55 are cancelled”, - it is said in the report.
The press service also noted that all other races from Kyiv Boryspil airport are flying as planned.
Service of aviation safety of the airport together with law enforcement are providing additional security measures.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars