First official visit of PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk to Poland
The countries to sign two agreements on youth exchanges and 100 mln EUR loan for Ukraine
Then Arseniy Yatseniuk will meet with President of Poland Andrzej Duda. This meeting is also closed, and all the details could be learned laterfrom official press releases. This is the first official visit of Arseniy Yatsenyuk to Poland.
Ukraine and Poland will negotiate about the further involvement of European countryin boosting internal state reforms undertaken by the Government of Ukraine. The countries want to increasing the volume of bilateral trade, development of cross-border infrastructure, and improve cooperation in the energy sector.
Particular attention will be devoted to the Ukrainian-Polish cooperation in the context of international efforts to fight against Russian aggression, resolving the Donbas conflict, and the integration of Ukraine into the EU and NATO.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
'Black Monday' strikes to protest abortion law in Poland 4 October, 12:55
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas