Ex-Defense Minister: Sanctions against Russia policy of France is disastrous for Ukraine
They won't extend sanctions for more than 6-7 month, Hrytsenko says
The French position regarding sanctions against Russia may become a Ukraine's disaster on the diplomatic level. Ex-Defense Minister of Ukraine Anatoliy Hrytsenko said this to "112 Ukraine" TV Channel.
"When the Senate stated French position, it was late to ask on the presidential level about the reasons of such vote. I think that diplomacy should work ahead of the curve. And Petro Poroshenko handed himself as one of the most powerful diplomats, and now France and other States, like Austria and Germany talk about weakening of the sanctions. We received a report of 104 pages on human rights and their violations on June 21, which states nothing about Ukraine. That means that we lose on the diplomatic level, when we thought that we are winning", he said.
According to Hrytsenko, Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko won't be able to improve the situation in France.
"This is a sign that they are tired of the conflict. I am sure, that they might extend sanctions up to December or January, but they won't do it any longer. Putin is involved in it. We need to stabilize the State", he features.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain