European Parliament supports Agreement on Ukraine-Eurojust cooperation
The vote took place in Strasbourg on Tuesday
The European Parliament approved the signature of the Agreement on cooperation between Ukraine and Eurojust, an agency of the European Union (EU) dealing with judicial co-operation in criminal matters.
The vote took place at the plenary session of the Parliament in Strasbourg on February 2 (UNIAN).
555 MEPs supported the document, 67 passed, 61 restrained.
The ultimate decision is to be made by the EU Council.
The Agreement on Ukraine-Eurojust cooperation is aimed at developing partnership in judiciary area, especially in fighting organized crime and terrorism.
Ukraine may send its liaison officer to Eurojust and exchange information, including the personal data.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas