European issues and European experience (Part 1)
Way of Latvia to became the EU member, dealing with Russian problem and building new successful perspectives
Today the Ambassador of Latvia to Ukraine Juris Poikāns will share his opinion on Ukraine’s wishes about joining the EU, the membership perspectives, and the Latvian experience in this issue; his visions of Russian hybrid war, its methods and purposes, andways to deal for all countries that are faced with it.
Also the Ambassador will explain his point of view on the Budapest memorandum and NATO protection, and those practical steps that should be taken in self-guarding by every NATO country. You will learn the new ideas in dealing with Crimean problem, the difference in Baltic and Ukrainian policies, and how to take the right decision solving the problems of the country.
Take a look at Ukraine from the European side – watch the video:
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- RUSSIA18:22Sergei Oznobischev: "Tea with plutonium"
- FINANCE11:11Mykola Martynenko: "Why Ukraine is called "toxic dead zone" for investments"
- RUSSIA22:00Igor Eidman: "Putin's plutonium bluff"
- POLITICS23:15Volodymyr Vasylenko: "We need to create anti-Putin coalition following example of anti-Hitler, - diplomat"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Bohdan Yaremenko: "Ukrainian authorities do not think about the next steps, but about today's benefit"
- POLITICS09:44Andreas Umland: "OUN is presented as a standard of Ukrainian patriotism"
- SPORT13:49Bogdan Kulynych: "The price of the victory: Ukraine's "gold" at the Paralympics"
- POLITICS17:45Newt Gingrich: "Former Speaker of US Congress: President Trump to sell arms to Ukraine"
- SPORT10:07Olena Yurkovska: "Ukrainian society beginns to accept Paralympic participants as athletes"
- SPORT21:05 112.ua: "Olympic revelations: Officials did everything so that Ukraine received no medals"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars