EU Ukraine Summit postponed again
Summit was postponed until issue of visa-free regime
European Union (EU) – Ukraine Summit was postponed again and may take place in October-November. Radio Svoboda reporter in Brussels Rikard Jozwiak wrote this on Twitter.
"The EU-Ukraine summit that was scheduled for May is more likely to take place in October or November", he wrote.
the EU-#Ukraine summit that was scheduled for May is more likely to take place in October or November— Rikard Jozwiak (@RikardJozwiak) 25 августа 2016 г.
In addition, the Yevropeyska Pravda reported that the Summit will be held only after Kyiv and Brussels reach an agreement on visa-free regime.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars