EU-Ukraine association agreement to be discussed during EU summit
On 28-29 June 27 EU member states leaders will gather in Brussels
Parties of EU Summit on 28-29 June in Brussels will discuss the consequences of the referendum in UK on exit from EU, as well as the referendum in the Netherlands concerning the the Agreement on EU association with Ukraine, reported a European official.
According to him, on Tuesday, the 27 EU member states leaders at dinner with British Prime Minister David Cameron will hold a debate on the situation related to exit of the UK from the EU.
On the same day, Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte wants to discuss with the leaders consequences of the referendum on Association Agreement with Ukraine, which was held in this country in March.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case