EU to strengthen support to Ukraine, - Hahn
MEPs urge the Ukrainian government to continue reforms
The EU will enhance its support to Ukraine this year, in particular, in the area of implementation of the Free Trade Area, business climate development and diversification of markets. Johannes Hahn, the Commissioner for European Neighborhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations said this at the session of the European Parliament on January 21 (Channel 5).
According to Hahn, Brussels will also pay attention to support of small and medium business in Ukraine.
The European Commission already prepares offers for fastest implementation of the visa-free regime with Ukraine.
Meanwhile, MEPs urged the Ukrainian government to continue reforms – specifically, to submit changes into the Constitution regarding independence of the judiciary system, decentralization, fighting corruption and non-discrimination.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case