EU to extend sanctions against Russia for 6 months
EU Council to sign legal act approved by Committee of Permanent Representatives of EU Member States
The European Union approved the extension of sanctions against Russia for another 6 months.
"The EU has approved the extension of sanctions against Russia for 6 months", reads the statement.
European diplomatic source told "RBC" that the Committee of Permanent Representatives of the EU Member States approved the legal act that must be now signed by the EU Council. It should take place before the EU summit on June 28-29.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars