EU soon will not be able to adopt refugees, - Tusk
According to Tusk, the practical possibilities of the EU have almost reached the limits
The President of the European Council Donald Tusk said that the ability of the European Union to accept new refugees almost reached its limits. In particular, he said this at a joint press conference with European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker in Guangzhou (China) before the summit of "Big Twenty", reports "UNIAN".
"Practical opportunities for Europe to adopt a new wave of refugees, not to mention the irregular economic migrants, are close to (its) limits," - said Tusk.
According to him, migrant and refugee crisis is a global challenge that requires a decision by the international community to meet the responsibility and solidarity.
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas