According to UNIAN, the experts told this during a press conference in Kyiv commenting the results of UK referendum and British exit from the EU.
The expert on international issues of the Institute of World Policy Dariya Gaidai assumed that EU will fix its attention on UK relations.
"It is most likely that EU will put off the relations with Ukraine and concentrate its attention on Great Britain. It's a chance for Ukraine to show that it is not the problem, can support the EU and offer the decision on different issues, including the events in Ukraine itself. In a nutshell, it's high time for Ukraine to show that it can be a reliable EU partner", Gaidai said.
She thinks that "the EU leaders will be engaged in Brexit, so the Ukraine issue may pale into insignificance".
"It will be harder for Ukraine to return EU's attention and to defend its interests", Gaidai featured.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars