EU launches new twinning project on aviation security in Ukraine
It would speed up Ukraine’s integration with the EU’s transport system, - EU Delegation Office in Kyi
According to the press service of the EU Delegation Office in Kyiv, the new twinning project on civil aviation security will contribute to development of civil aviation in Ukraine, as well as the country’s integration into the bloc’s transport system.
The signature of the Common Airspace Agreement will create opportunities for merging air transport markets of the EU and Ukraine; it will also allow passengers using air traffic services of better quality. Under the document, Ukraine should bring its national law in line with the EU norms. This twinning project is the best tool to solve the said issues, in close cooperation with AESA, Spain’s state administration on air security and flight safety.
EU Ambassador in Ukraine Jan Tombinski added that the EU is ready to cooperate and share its experience to support the Ukrainian civil aviation and assist the government and the civil society in improving the flight safety standards. According to him, the transport sector has been one of the priority directions in EU-Ukraine cooperation for many years.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas