EU intends to impose restrictions for visa-free regime with Turkey and Ukraine
Particularly Germany and France insisted on imposing restrictions
Visa-free regime between the European Union (EU) and Turkey, which introduction was planned for the end of June 2016, will have a number of limitations, - reported the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag with reference to informed sources in the diplomatic circles of the EU.
"This agreement will contain a so-called point of a postponement of action, which will come into force in case if Turkey will not comply with pre-fixed arrangement, such as the proper return of refugees from Greece, adequate protection for vulnerable groups of refugees and respect for human rights", - the source said.
It also reported that a similar item will be added to the agreement on visa liberalization with Kosovo, Georgia and Ukraine.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars