EU informed Netherlands they do not support change of Ukraine Association
Head of EU Delegation to Ukraine states that EU informed Netherlands that Member States do not support possibility of amending agreement on association with Ukraine
According to UNIAN, he told about it to the reporters during the presentation of the first system report "Ukraine and Association Agreement: monitoring the implementation of the 2014-2016 years", prepared by the Public Association "Ukrainian center of European policy".
The ambassador recalled that the European Council discussed the effects of the Dutch in late June.
The diplomat explained that the decision on the possibility of amending the Association Agreement, which would require re-conducting the ratification process of the EU Member States, is not accepted.
"They do not take such a decision", Tombinski said.
"The European leaders said to the Dutch colleagues that any changes that are essential to be made to other countries to ratify the Association Agreement are not the way, which you need to think of", Tombinski said.
The ambassador added that according to available information, the Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte, "reported to the Dutch parliament about this".
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars