EU delivered equipment for Ukrainian nuclear power plant
EU Ambassador to Ukraine Jan Tombinski visited Zaporizhia nuclear power plant, which to resume its work in 2016
EU Ambassador to Ukraine Jan Tombinski handed modern equipment for the training center in Zaporizhia nuclear power plant. This was reported in the press service of the EU Delegation to Ukraine.
It is planned that the center at Zaporizhia nuclear power plant to fully resume its work in 2016. Currently, 23 laboratories are working within the entity. Also the simulator of nuclear reactor to be switched in the nearest future. National Training Centre, which is financed by the European Union and the Government of Ukraine is a modern training facility for employees of nuclear power plants.
Watch the video
Recalling, the EU has allocated financial assistance amounting to 14 mln EUR for the World Programme "Instrument for Nuclear Safety Co-operation". The cooperation with non-EU countries includes the promotion and development of effective regulatory frameworks, technical support to regulatory bodies, nuclear operators and national technical safety organisations, including in the field of nuclear safeguards, radioactive waste management and emergency preparedness. EU support is aimed at ensuring that nuclear safety is the leading concept in regulatory and legal frameworks and operational decisions in non-EU countries.
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas