EU Delegation: E-declaration system must be certified as soon as possible
Creation of working system is important element in combating corruption
European Union Delegation (EU) in Ukraine expresses its disappointment and concern with regard to the partial launch of electronic declaration system. The delegation states this on Facebook.
"We are very disappointed and concerned about the partial launch of the system of electronic declaration states NACP last night without the necessary certification. The electronic declaration system must be certified to ensure criminal liability for giving false testimony", reads the statement.
The establishment of a working system is an important element to combat corruption in accordance with the obligations assumed by Ukraine to the EU and the international community.
"To our knowledge, there are no substantial grounds for refusal of certification. Certification must be provided without further delay", the EU representatives said.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case