EU Council: EU-Ukraine Summit to take place November 24
President Petro Poroshenko will chair the Ukrainian delegation
The EU-Ukraine Summit is scheduled for November 24. The European Council’s press service reported that on Monday, October 10.
‘On Thursday, 24 November, Donald Tusk, President of the European Council will host the 18th EU-Ukraine summit. He will represent the EU together with Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Commission. President Petro Poroshenko will represent Ukraine,’ reads the message at the EU Council’s website.
The parties will discuss the liberalization of visa regime between Ukraine and the EU, implementation of Minsk agreements, as well as measures to fight corruption in Ukraine and the course of reforms in the country.
Source: European Council
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain