EU Commissioners Hahn and Navracsics to visit Ukraine
This week the leaders of Ukrainian state to hold a meeting with EU officials
This week Johannes Hahn, European Commissioner for European Neighbourhood Policy & Enlargement Negotiations, to visit Ukraine the European Neighborhood Policy and European Commissioner for Education, Culture, Youth and Sport Tibor Navracsics, as reported by the press service of the EU Delegation in Kyiv, "Interfax-Ukraine".
According to the information, the visit of Hahn will be held November 19-20, and Navrachych to arrive November 19. Ukrainian officials to meet with the European Commissioners.
As was reported before, President of Poland Andrzej Duda might come with an official visit to Ukraine in December 2015. Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin met with the President of Poland Andrzej Duda on November 5th. At the same time, November 19-20, Ukrainian President Poroshenko to pay his official visit to the Italian Republic and the State of Vatican City.
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case