EU Commissioner Hahn to visit Ukraine in September
Hahn will also attend YES-2016 conference in Kyiv
European Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy Johannes Hahn will visit Ukraine on 14-16 September. Deputy Prime Minister and the Minister of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services Gennadiy Zubko announced this, Interfax-Ukraine reports.
"Ukraine plans to launch the Ulead project in Vinnytsya, Johannes Hahn will come there", he told journalists in Kyiv on Monday.
Zubko noted that Hahn will also participate in the YES-2016 conference in Kyiv.
Earlier Minister of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services mentioned that MH17 Boeing crush report will be published on September 28.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars