EU Commissioner for Education and Culture to visit Ukraine on November 19
Tibor Navracsics to meet with Ukrainian Ministers and read the lecture in Kyiv University
Tibor Navracsics, EU Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism and Youth, will visit Kyiv on November 19, reports Ukrainian Ministry of Youth and Sports.
During the visit, the Commissioner is going to meet with Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Culture Vyacheslav Kyrylenko, Youth and Sport Minister Ihor Zhdanov, and Minister of Education Serhiy Kvit.
Also, Tibor Navracsics will read a lecture in Kyiv Taras Shevchenko National University on values underlying the project of European Integration in the context of education and culture for the students, athletes-Olympics and Paralympic champions, and representatives of youth organizations.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case