EU Commission to submit visa-free regime proposal for Ukraine after 6 April 2016
Herewith EU Commission proposal for visa liberalization for Georgia will come next week
Next week European Commission will introduce a legislative initiative on the visa liberalization for Georgia. The submission of appropriate initiatives for Ukraine is delayed, - announced “Radio Liberty" Brussels correspondent Rickard Yozvyak on Twitter.
“European Commission proposal for visa liberalization for Georgia will come next week. Ukraine might have to wait till after 6 April referendum in the Netherlands.” – wrote Rickard Yozvyak.
We recall, on February 25, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has signed three bills, which are included in the "visa-free" package.
Earlier, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said that Ukraine may get visa-free regime with the EU in summer-autumn 2016.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas