EU blocked export of Ukrainian sweets with nuts
The problem ocurred in result of slow reforms in Ukrainian governmental agencies issuing certificates of conformity, as explained by the Deputy Minister of Agrarian policy
The European Union has blocked exports of Ukrainian confectionery products containing nuts, the Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy for European integration Vladyslava Rutytska, Eurointegration reports.
According to her, the problem ocurred due to the slow reform of Ukrainian authorities which are issuing certificates of conformity.
"These certificates must be authorized with the signet of SES [Sanitary-Epidemiological Service - ed.]. But now they do not put it as these powers are transferred to the new department, which has not yet started to work," she explained.
According to the Deputy Minister, the government intends to solve this problem as soon as possible. "We, together with experts from the International Finance Corporation to urgently prepare all the necessary laws and regulations in order to resolve this problem as soon as possible," she said.
Eurointegration reports that under the ban of the European Union got all of Ukrainian companies, who make confectionery products, including concern Roshen which widely uses nuts in its products.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case