EU assigns 3 million euros to agriculture development in Ukraine
Euro Commission will provide technical support and help in implementation of Strategy 2020
The European Union supplies 3 million euros for Ukraine to fulfill the agriculture development Strategy 2020, the Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine for European Integration Vladyslava Rutytska said (UNIAN).
"The project will be fulfilled in three years. The European Commission will provide the technical support and help implement the Strategy 2020. The total sum is 3 million euros", Rutytska said.
She stressed that the Strategy 2020 implementation will cost $ 300 million in total.
"The project assumes the possibility to bring in the investors for the programs in the Strategy 2020, that will cost about $300 million in total", the Deputy Minister highlighted.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels