EU allocated more than 100 mln EUR for Ukraine's IDPs
EU is confirming that Ukraine is the high priority its foreign policy - Poroshenko
The European Union granted more than 100 mln EUR of humanitarian assistance for Ukrainian IDPs, stated President Poroshenko during a joined briefing with EU High Representative Federica Mogherini, UNN.
"We have constant support, political assistance, support of the advisers on our path to reforms that we are implementing in Ukraine," added Poroshenko. Few hours before the briefing EU High Representative met with the leader of the Crimean Tatars Mustafa Dzhemilev and they discussed the most vulnerable issues of the annexed Crimea.
"All these positions confirm that Ukraine remains high and the first priority in the foreign policy of the European Union," noted Poroshenko.
Federica Mogherini stated that "the EU is more and more interested and focused on what happens at the southern and the eastern border of the Union and we remain united in our support for what is going on here in Ukraine".
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case