Eastern Europe transport corridor will pass through Ukraine
Ukraine will participate in the establishment of a modern European transport system
A Via Carpatia auto transport route, which would connect the countries of Eastern Europe, will pass through the territory of Ukraine, - reported Ukraine’s Ministry of Infrastructure press service.
The Declaration of Transport Ministers of Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Romania and Turkey was signed by the deputy head of the Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure Oksana Reiter.
Earlier Polish President said that Europe shouldn’t turn its back on Ukraine
The issue is about the extension of Via Carpatia corridor to the territory of Ukraine. Minister of Infrastructure and Development of Poland noted the importance of Ukraine's participation in the establishment of a modern European transport system.
We note the main Via Carpathia route runs from Klaipeda to Thessaloniki via Kosice, Debrecen, Timisoara and Sofia.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars