E-declaration system re-launched
Authentication of a digital signature is improved, interfaces are adjusted now
Head of the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption (NAPC) Natalya Korchak reported successful launch of officials' assets electronic declaration system at midnight on September 1. Korchak announced that on air of 112 Ukraine TV-channel.
"The system (electronic declaration, - ed.) was launched at 00:00. It is improved in the part of authentication of a digital signature of all accredited keys certification centers, the libraries of accredited keys certification are also expanded, registry interfaces are adjusted. This is a small amount of what had been improved in the system of e-declaration," - she noted.
According to Korchak, all the officials may now submit their electronic declarations, as 60 days are given to submit the declaration.
The agency reported that it is receiving a large number of complaints concerning the submit procedure and entering data into the register. The agency promises to eliminate the technical shortcomings in the electronic declaration system for officials in the nearest future, the press service of the NACP. The agency reported that complications with the submission of the declaration are related with the browser work.
The European Union shall evaluate the system of electronic declaration - not its launch, but its functioning. This was reported on the European Union in Ukraine Facebook page. "
"The final success of the electronic declaration system will be measured not by its formal launch, but by its efficient and smooth operation. For instance, it provides criminal responsibility for submitting false declarations. Moreover, public accountability is a fundamental principle and is in the basis of the electronic declaration system to prevent and combat corruption among public officers," - reads the statement.
The EU also notes that "the technical problems, the system faced after its launch, should be resolved as quickly as possible" and puts the responsibility for managing the system at the NACP.
The system of electronic declaration of income of the officials was launched in a test mode on August 15, however, it contained no mechanism for data protection.
As a reminder, "the EU might not make the decision to implement visa-free regime with Ukraine in 2016, if the country’s authoritative bodies linger on implementation of digital declaration of officials’ incomes. "
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars