Dutch referendum: turnout rate in northern regions makes nearly 30 percent
As of 4 p.m. Amsterdam time, the average turnout rate across the country makes about 15 percent
“In general, the situation and the outcome of the referendum are quite unpredictable. Several hours are left until the end of the voting day”, correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV channel said.
The figures can change drastically every hour, as more voters are expected to come to polling stations after work.
If the overall turnout rate doesn’t reach at least 30 percent, the referendum in the Netherlands will be declared void; in this case, the Dutch government will still ratify the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement. By various estimates of Ukrainian and foreign experts, the figure could make up from 27 to 31 percent of voters.
First results of exit polls will be available after all polling stations are closed, at 8 p.m Amsterdam time (10 p.m Kyiv time).
The official results of the plebiscite will be announced on April 12.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
MH17 investigation to call all suspects before 2017 2 October, 11:01
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars