"Don't FU€K with us!" rally held near Ukrainian Parliament
Activists calls MPs to adopt the laws within the framework of Ukraine's Action Plan on visa liberalization with EU
Nearly 80 people gathered near the building of Ukrainian Parliament to hold a peaceful rally "Don't FU€K with us!". The participants demand the adoption of 10 laws within the framework of Ukraine's Action Plan on visa liberalization with the European Union (EU).
According to EU requirements, on November 10 is the deadline for the adoption of this package of laws. In particular, Verkhovna Rada to consider in the first reading a bill on amending the Code of Administrative Procedure Ukraine, the Budget Code of Ukraine to implement the recommendations provided in the framework of the Action Plan and to ensure the functioning of the National Agency of Ukraine for identifying, tracing and management of assets derived from corruption and other crimes. Also, MPs plan to consider the bill on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine regarding the activities of the National Police, the bill of scientific and technological activities and others.
As said on the Facebook page of the event, the organizers of peaceful action are indifferent and independent citizens of Ukraine who are not affiliated with any political parties and organizations.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars