Donald Tusk's top quotes during press statament in Brussels
“Our economic sanction against Russia remain linked to the complete fulfillment of the Minsk agreement”, - Tusk
Top quotes of the President of European Council Donald Tusk during a press statement in Brussels after holding a meeting with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and the President of European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker. Teh press statement was aired by 112.ua.
“Our policy of non-recognition [of the annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation] remains in place”.
“Our economic sanction against Russia remain linked to the complete fulfillment of the Minsk agreement”.
“In this context I reiterate the call by the EU for her [Nadia Savchenko’s] immediate release along with Oleg Sentsov and all other illegally detained Ukrainian citizens”.
“I hope that solution [to current political difficulties inside Ukraine] will soon be found, which will enable Ukraine to continue the reforms demanded by the Ukrainian people”.
“The IMF package needs to be delivered in full”.
“I trust, it will soon be possible to take the next steps towards finalizing this process [visa liberalization]”.
Watch the video:
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas