Diplomats denied statement of the French Senator of ISIL camp in Ukraine
The statement of Nathalie Goulet "has nothing in common with reality"
The French Senator Nathalie Goulet statement of the presence of ISIL camp in Ukraine has nothing in common with reality. This was reported by the press service of the Ukrainian Embassy in France on Facebook.
"We are deeply concerned about the" sensational "statement of Senator Nathalie Goulet, which was made during the " Agora " radio program on radio station France Inter on Sunday, March 27th. Her assertion of the existence of training ISIL camps " in the middle of Ukraine "has nothing in common with reality" - the embassy said.
As noted, "such a statement of Nathalie Goulet is particularly inappropriate in the current circumstances, when French, Belgians, Ukrainians and citizens of other countries around the world are the victims of terrorist attacks."
Earlier, the media reported that the French Senator Nathalie Goulet after the terrorist attacks in Belgium stated that there are jihadist training camps in Ukraine. The Senator said, allegedly, this information she had received from the Head of the Ukraine’s SSU Vasyl Grytsak.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case