Defense ministers of NATO member states approve aid package for Ukraine, - Stoltenberg
"As part of this package, we will provide advice and assistance", - NATO Secretary General
The defense ministers of NATO member states approved the aid package for Ukraine, which includes consulting and various assistance. This was stated by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, informs "Interfax-Ukraine".
"At the meeting, ministers approved a comprehensive package of assistance to Ukraine. In the framework of its implementation we will provide advice and assistance.", - He stated after a meeting of the NATO-Ukraine Commission in Brussels on Wednesday.
He noted that a comprehensive package of assistance will be approved "in a meeting" at the highest levels.
"It brings together different areas of our support - advice, assistance, use of funds. Our goal is to create a more effective and efficient defense and security structure for Ukraine. We want to strengthen civilian control over the security sector. "- NATO Secretary General explained.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain