Davide La Cecilia becomes new Italian ambassador in Ukraine
The Italian diplomat previously served as Consul General in Jerusalem
According to the website of the Italian Embassy in Kyiv, La Cecilia started performing his duties in Ukraine on Tuesday, August 30.
Davide La Cecilia was born in Rome in 1961. He graduated from the University of Rome as political scientist. His diplomatic career began in 1989, as he started working at the Italian state secretariat.
In the 1990s, the official worked in Hong Kong, London and Rome. In 2001-2005, he chaired the department of trade and economics in the Italian Embassy in Tokyo.
Since 2013 until today, he served as Italy’s Consul General in Jerusalem.
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas