Danish MFA: EU cannot support sanctions against Russia with no reforms in Ukraine
Kristian Jensen claims Ukraine should not delay reforms
In case Ukraine doesn’t implement reforms, it may undermine its support from the EU concerning sanctions against the Russian Federation, said Foreign Minister of Denmark in an interview to Reuters.
“If Ukraine doesn’t implement reforms concerning Minsk deals, it will be not easy for Europe to continue supporting sanctions against Russia”, - he said.
“Ukraine must implement reform immediately, it cannot be delayed”, - emphasized Jensen.
Jensen also added that Abromavicius’ decision to resign demonstrates that Europe should provide more help, but pointed out that the European Union and other western countries invest money in Ukraine – one of the most corrupt states in the world.
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case