Czech Republic supports visa liberalization between Ukraine and EU
Czech PM Bohuslav Sobotka sees no obstacles to visa liberalization for Ukraine
The Czech Republic supports visa liberalization between Ukraine and the European Union, stated PM of the Czech Republic Bohuslav Sobotka, reported “Radio Praga”.
Sobotka stated that visa liberalization with Ukraine “poses no threat to the Czech Republic”. Foreign Minister of the Czech Republic Lubomir Zaoralek emphasized that he supports not only Ukraine’s striving to the EU, but also that of Georgia and Turkey.
“Visa liberalization would open doors to Ukrainian workers, highly demanded for the local industry”, - spokesman for the Confederation of Industry of the Czech Republic Milan Mostyn.
The European Commission intends to submit an offer on visa liberalization for Ukraine after the referendum in the Netherlands. Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin stated that visa liberalization for Ukraine is expected in summer-autumn of 2016.
On March 16-17 President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko went to Brussels for an official visit, where he held meetings with Donald Tusk, Jean-Claude Juncker, Francois Hollande and Angerla Merkel.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas