Czech Republic is about to ratify EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
"Czech President Zeman signed the ratification letter to Association Agreement. One step is left and the Czech Republic will complete the ratification process", Pavlo Klimkin told
Czech President Miloš Zeman signed the ratification letter to Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU, the Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin stated via Twitter, Eurointegration reports.
"Czech President Zeman signed the ratification letter to our Association Agreement. One step is left and the Czech Republic will complete the ratification process," Klimkin said.
Noteworthy that ratification process in the Czech Republic has been long enough. The lower house of the Czech parliament supported the ratification of the Association Agreement of Ukraine with the European Union only in the second half of September, although the Czech Senate ratified the agreement in December last year. In particular, the ratification was blocked by the Czech communists.
As it was reported before, the parliament of Cyprus has ratified Ukraine-EU Association Agreement. For the moment, 24 of the 28 member states of the European Union have fully completed the parliamentary ratification process of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement. Noteworthy that Greece has not yet begun the ratification process.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case