Cyprus ratified EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
The President of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades to visit Ukraine by the end of the year, Petro Poroshenko told
The parliament of Cyprus has ratified Ukraine-EU Association Agreement, the Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin announced via Twitter.
"The Parliament of Cyprus has ratified our Association Agreement. We are one step further to achieving our goal," the Foreign Minister said.
In addition, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko expects for a visit of the President of Cyprus Nicos Anastasiades by the end of the year, as he stated via Facebook
"The parliament of Cyprus ratified Association Agreement between EU and Ukraine! I am expecting a visit of the President of Cyprus by the end of the year," Poroshenko wrote.
For the moment, 24 of the 28 member states of the European Union have fully completed the parliamentary ratification process of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement.
Greece has not yet begun the ratification process, while in the Czech republic law on ratification of Association Agreement after ratification by the Parliament sent to the President, but the Czech President Miloš Zeman, known for his pro-Russian views, does not hurry with its signing.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars