Two explosions hit Brussels Zaventem airport.
Delegation of Ukrainian MPs witnessed explosions in Brussels Zaventem airport, informed MP Olena Sotnik on Facebook.
“Terrorist attack in Brusselsairport on the second floor near Departures. Many people injured”, - she wrote.
Sotnik wrote that the Ukrainian delegation was evacuated from the train. The MPs are safe.
Flight to Brussels from Kyiv Boryspil is not cancelled, it will be received by a different airport, informed speaker of Boryspil airport Oksana Ozhyhova in an interview to “112 Ukraine” TV channel.
Earlier today Brussels Zaventem airport was hit by two explosions. According to the preliminary information, 14 people are dead, 25 are injured.
Railway connection and all flights from the airport have been cancelled.
Watch the video:
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars