British MFA named elimination of corruption as a key challenge of Ukraine
Philip Hammond also congratulated the new Prime Minister of Ukraine with appointment to the post
British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond said that one of the key tasks of the Ukrainian authorities is the total eradication of corruption.
"I hope that the new government will focus on the urgent implementing of the judiciary reform, growth of the Ukrainian economy and also will support the National Anti-Corruption Bureau, which was created with the support of the UK", - Philip Hammond said.
The Minister also congratulated the new Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groysman with appointment to the post and said: "It is essential for the new Ukrainian government to strengthen the progress that has been made the previous structure, continued implementation of reforms and the eradication of corruption."
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case