Brexit can simplify European integration of Ukraine, - chairman of Polish Sejm
Poland and Ukraine agreed to work in this direction
The result of the referendum in the UK to leave the EU can simplify the Ukrainian path to European integration, - stated the Marshalok of Polish Sejm Marek Kuhchinsky on the results of the Forum for local development in the town of Truskavets, Lviv region.
"If we talk about the future, especially the European future, that will occur in connection with the decision of the United Kingdom. I believe that this is an opportunity and a need to make changes to the functioning of European institutions such as the European Parliament and the European Commission. And this opens the possibility of changes in the relevant provisions, which would have simplified the Ukraine's way to the common, united Europe, for European integration, "- said Kuhchinsky.
He noted that he and the chairman of the Ukrainian parliament Andriy Parubiy agreed "to work in this direction".
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case