Borovik told a Dutch newspaper about "non-European savagery" of Ukraine
He expressed his opinion as a citizen of the European Union
Member of the City Council of Odessa Alexander Borovik told a Dutch newspaper about the "non-European savagery" of Ukraine before the referendum in the Netherlands. He wrote about this on his Facebook page.
"Yesterday I was interviewed by Dutch newspaper for a special issue dedicated to Ukraine. The newspaper will be released on the eve of the referendum on a Saturday night. I expressed my opinion as a citizen of the European Union and European ", - wrote Borovik.
"I explained that in spite of all my experience and all of the non-European savagery, that I have found here, I still believe in the country. I said that the chance of Association was deserved due to events on Maidan and then ATO. And now post-Soviet politics lose it while shamelessly hold on to political power” – stated Alexander Borovik.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars