Andrej Plenković about visa regime liberalisation prosess for Ukraine
"We have shown Ukraine in positive context and now we see how EP can help Ukraine in its transformation"
Head of the EU-Ukraine Association Committee in European Parliament Andrej Plenković is the main Ukraine’s “advocate” in EP coordinating all Ukraine’s issues.
In exclusive interview Andrej Plenković highly appreciate the fact that during the first Ukrainian Week in EP a lot of meetings were held, particularly with Supreme Council Chairman Volodymyr Groisman and other participants of Ukraine’s delegation.
“It was a very successful debate, especially with Mr. Schultz and Mr. Brock, and the special report of Mr. Cox was introduced to the public. We had very positive contacts with European institutions, we have shown Ukraine in positive context and now we see how EP can help Ukraine in its transformation” – stated Andrej Plenković to 112.International.
Also he described the situation with visa regime liberalization for Ukraine and the EU’s attitude to Ukraine’s reforming process.
Watch an exclusive video:
EU is ready to discuss introducing new sanctions against Russia 13 October, 10:27
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels