Ambassador of Ukraine to Austria: I do not see euroskeptics on visa-free regime matter
According to him, it is a very positive signal for Ukraine that its liberalization of the visa regime will be considered with that one for Georgia
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ukraine to Austria Olexander Scherba does not see euroskeptics on the matter of visa-free regime for Ukraine, he announced this on the air of 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
We remind that on May 11 the EU Council on Justice Affairs will consider liberalization of the visa regime both for Ukraine and Georgia.
“I do not see euroskeptics on the matter of visa-free regime. Those countries, being next to us, which should be the first to say ‘no’, if they have some reservations, are either silent or support, and those countries, which are a little bit farther, their strategic interests are here and security is not affected in any way, do not have even grounds to make an outcry against. I do not want to name the countries which are against, because I do not see them in this matter”, - the Ambassador noted.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case