Air Force of Ukraine to take part in Czech International Air Show-2016
Ukrainian delegation will stay in the Czech Republic until September 5
Aviation of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine will take part in the Czech International Air Show-2016 in Hradec Králové (Czech Republic). It is reported by the press service of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry.
"The show will be attended by aviation personnel and aviation equipment, represented by two Su-27 and Su-27UB and military transport aircraft An-26", - said in a statement.
The aim of the event is the presentation of aeronautical engineering of Armed Forces of Ukraine and its possibilities both in the air and on the ground, the support of the international image and the exchange of experiences with foreign pilots, noted in the Ministry of Defense.
Ukrainian delegation will stay in the Czech Republic until 5 September.
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas