Afanasyev and Zhemchugov to speak in PACE, – Goncharenko
We shall not to let anyone to close their eyes and to pretend that nothing happened and Putin together with his regime is an ordinary regime like in other countries, – Goncharenko
Gennadiy Afanasyev and Volodymyr Zhemchugov, released from captivity, shall tell about their plan in Parliamentary Assembly of the European Council. This was announced by the MP from Petro Poroshenko Block and the Ukrainian delegate to PACE Oleksiy Goncharenko on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
“Providing truthful information we spread the data of what is actually happening. We invited Zhemchugov and Afanasyev to tell about their Russian captivity and how they were treated. We inform our colleagues of the efforts taken by Ukraine and about what is happening with Crimean Tatars and other people in the Crimea. Truth is in our side, that’s why our task is to message the truth across the society and not to let anyone to close their eyes and to pretend that nothing happened and Putin together with his regime is an ordinary regime like in other countries,” – said Goncharenko.
As it was reported earlier, the Russian Federation intends to change the reglament of disputing delegation's credentials in the PACE. According to Goncharenko, the threat has passed and Ukraine has gain a victory today.
“This story is the beginning, annexation of the Crimea and beginning of war against Ukraine, but it doesn’t have the end. That’s why Russia will keep taking new efforts, or their lobbyists. Of course, this was just an attempt, but further actions will follow of course. Russia is serious about this goal, spending millions of dollars and euros on propaganda and their political agents, so they will do everything possible to lift the sanctions. Why it is so important for them to come back in the PACE – they want to create a precedent of lifting sanctions both personal and economic,” – noted the MP.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels