Ukraine is to buy natural gas at $ 250 per 1 thousand cubic meters
Situation between Europe and Ukraine on gas deals is clear and stable - Minister of Energy
As reported by Forbes with the reference to Minister of Energy and Coal Industry Volodymyr Demchyshyn, "the European side within the situation is understandable, market is transparent, pricing is more or less clear. It means that plus or minus today's prices, I think, will prevail over the next two quarters, before the end of the heating season; the level of $ 250 - this is an adequate level ," he said.
Demchyshyn could not exclude possible price decrease due to the outlined trend of falling oil prices, which affects the gas pricing.
The Minister also said that the country has reduced gas consumption by 20% Ukraine in January-July 2015, including industry – by 26%, population – by 20%, heating utilities – by 12%.
Current gas reserves are 13.4 bln cubic meters. "The question is not designed so much to stocks, but rather to revenues," said Demchyshn, emphasizing that confidence in ensuring the procurement of gas is high enough and that the situation looks like clear and stable.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas